[Az-Geocaching] Re: Job opportunity - Michig-g-g-gan..

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
06 Jun 2002 10:25:10 -0700

On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 06:21, Noesis4@aol.com wrote:
> Yikes, Loran! Remind me to drop a nice, thick pair of mittens for you into the next cache that I place, to keep those fingers warm when you're searching for snow-covered ammo boxes along the Great Lakes in December..!

No kidding!  Where is the option on geocahing.com that tells the caches
to have a higher rating at different times of the year.  Almost every
cache becomes a 5 when it's covered with a couple feet of snow.

It also makes me wonder if there are any new types of snow birds out
there.  People that come to AZ for the winter for our wonderfull
cacheing season and then go back to their own state which has a goot
season for cacheing durring our summer. :)  Sure sounds good to me.

Course I guess if that were true, sun city would be a hotbed of caching
activity.

...we could always try combining caching with golf :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek