[Az-Geocaching] Neighborhood Park Cache reactivated

Ford, Denny listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 07:26:28 -0700

I have reactivated the cache.  I have found the coordinates were on but it depended at which moment.  The power lines
must have played havoc with my GPSR, and with no easy way to fix it I posted a note on the page.  The note read:

This is not a cheat, but due to the power lines, the coordinates were really jumping, I would zero out at any point from
5 feet to 50 feet from where it should be.  Here is your hint, find the word Lewisburgh, and from that point take 20
steps to the South South West.  That will put you in the proper area.  Good luck

I know this is not the only cache that has had this problem, but with a normal sized cache it can be easier seen than
just coordinates.  If fellow geocachers have some better ideas please share.

Thanks
Denny with Tres Hombres