[Az-Geocaching] Oscar the Grouch Cache

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:33:33 -0700

This is another reason to clearly mark your geocaches as geocaches if you
are going to put it in an amo can or some other container that looks like it
has the potential to be an explosive.... Especially amo cans since their
previous use was to hold explosives and they reek of military uses.

Although from the logs it looked like it was at least marked with the
geocaching website.  Maybe we need to start writeing "This is not a bomb..
relax"
Maybe ever...  Do not detinate ,may contain puppies or other cute animals
hehehe

Maybe there is a market for clear lids from amo cans so that people can see
inside them....  Thats a good idea.....

I wonder if this is the first geocache to get blow up? :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek