[Az-Geocaching] Question - Cache or Caches

az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:41:51 -0700

A agree with Rob. Placing a large multi-cache near Phoenix is different, as
there's many more local cache hunters here than near Prescott. Even then, it
still takes numerous weeks and dedication to finish one. I haven't finished
a multi-cache in Tucson that I started (yet) because of the distance
involved.

My $.02 added to Rob's = $.04

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Bell,
Robert
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 2:55 PM
To: 'az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com'
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Question - Cache or Caches

Ken,
  Personally, It would be hard for me to do a 6 or 7 part
cache in Prescott since I don't live there.  I can usually
do a few when I visit, but a large multi cache would
require several visits to the area.

I suspect some people shy away from caches that require
that many steps if they know that in advance because it
requires such a committment.  A few die hard cachers will
love the change from the basic cache routine.

my $.02
Rob
Team CHUMP