[Az-Geocaching] RE: Bach Fest II

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:07:08 -0700 (MST)

> Brian, just to let you know for sure, assuming the cache was hidden
> in the bush that was in the photograph of you all on your website,
> it is not there.  The bush was pretty trampeled too.  Per Stephen's
> prediction last month, I fear it is MIA.   Jason, I'm sure the
> permanence of the marriage is in no way related to the permanence
> of the cache!

The bush was actually fairly trampled when we hid the cache.  We probably
should have picked a better spot, but it was pitch black outside and we
really couldn't find a better place that was close by and be sure that we
have permission.
There might be a chance that Steve, the manager of the restaurant, might
have had the cache "turned it" as lost and found, but I'm not going to
hold my breath.  We probably need to go out there and check it out... How
disappointing.  We'll have to restore the cache no matter what, so that it
can't possibly affect his marriage :)  Plus that chunk of the chain cache
probably needs to be restored as well.

> BTW, has anyone eaten at the restaurant at this cache site?  Is it
> any good?  It looked like it had a fair amount of patronage...

The restaurant is excellent.  It is an all you can eat place, but not a
buffet.   It's got some of the best ribs in town.  They are so tender that
you can usually just poke the bones out of the meat with your finger and
then just eat pure meat without much trouble.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek