[Az-Geocaching] Info needed on 100 finds..

Farquhar, Larry az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:58:23 -0700

Tucson is a little harder to get many caches in one day. I've made two
weekend trips (so far) to the Tucson area just to go cache hunting. Best we
could do was 4 caches in a day, while still allowing time to enjoy the area.
They're spread out. This weekend, I've identified 7 caches near downtown
that are new, that I haven't found yet. We're spending the weekend, but for
another purpose. I'm hoping to get 4 of these caches.

The story of my life... Last time we were in Tucson, "Scary" was the only
cache we hadn't found (tried, but couldn't find it). I get home, and a new
cache was placed that same weekend. Within the past 5 or 6 weeks, there's
now 11 caches in that part of the state  for us to search for. Activity is
picking up in Tucson!

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com