[Az-Geocaching] Ladies Night Out

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:34:08 -0800 (PST)

The way the web page handles event caches is it
uses the "date hidden" as the date of the event.
Since Ladie's Night Out was "hidden" on 1/7, that's
the date of the event as far as the web site knows.
It doesn't go into the text to read that the real
date is 1/18.  If Trail Gypsy were to edit the cache
page and change the date hidden to 1/18, then the
cache would reappear on the upcomming events list.

Bob

=====
.