[Az-Geocaching] Tucson (Was Ladies Night Out)

Cody Brown az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:25:09 -0700

I no longer need my "Yellow Jeep Anxiety" pills.  I do however get a nervous
twitch along with an increase in blood pressure when encountering a yellow
Jeep.  I have to avoid the intersection of McClintock and Baseline due to
the overwhelming number of yellow Jeeps at Earnhardt's.

Cody
-----Original Message-----
From: Farquhar, Larry [mailto:larry.farquhar@ipni.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 11:03 AM
To: 'az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com'
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Tucson (Was Ladies Night Out)

The Jeep will be staying home this trip.

I haven't seen the pills, but they must belong to CBx2. Cody went through a
difficult mental period with Yellow Jeeps a few months back. ;) I don't know
if he ever fully recovered. Team TJ also drives a Yellow Jeep. Then my dad
starting cache hunting, and he drives a Yellow Jeep.

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com