[Az-Geocaching] Courage

Stephen Drake az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:31:39 -0700

I'm in the possession of Courage.  As you probably know, Courage has a
goal to get to NYC in relatively short time (by June I believe).

I believe the Phoenix area to be an island of sorts and it's hard for
something to leave the area.  Just to get Courage east of the
Mississippi River requires several people willing to move it 300+
miles.  I can easily see Courage just bouncing around between
Phoenix-area caches until someone happens upon it just before a trip to
the east.  I'd like to see Courage get east of the Mississippi River
where civilization is much closer together and it'll be much easier for
it to move in small cache hops towards NYC.

My plan at the moment is to mail Courage to my father this weekend so he
can put it into a cache in South Carolina.

If there's anyone on this listserv who' going east in the very near-term
who would like to carry Courage to a cache in the Eastern or Central
time zones, I'd be more than happy to set up a temporary private cache
(email you the coordinates) so you can get it before your travels east.

-srdrake