[Az-Geocaching] Sparky's Stash (Bob)

Stephen Drake az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:28:46 -0700

Bob,
    I noticed the same thing.  I emailed Dobre but haven't received a
response yet.  (For the past few days my email seems to have a 24 hour
lag for incoming, so perhaps I'll learn something tomorrow.)
    I was the last person to log an unsuccessful log on Sparky's Stash,
making me the 3rd in a row.  He archived it within a few hours after I
made my unsuccessful log.  I since deleted my unsuccessful log since it
was archived and I assumed it wasn't my fault for not finding it.
    Because Dobre hasn't put a note or changed the description, it does
look like a geocaching.com mistake of unarchiving a cache.  But, because
he archived it so quickly after my unsuccessful log (3rd in a row), I
suspect that it's possible he assumed it missing and within the last few
days finally got around to checking it and found the cache still there.
    Tomorrow at lunch I'll make an attempt to look for the cache if we
hear nothing new from Dobre.

-srdrake