[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #191 - 18 msgs

Baja Fleg az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:44:16 -0700

We had plans to go to copperopolis and even went as far as making a route
wit TOPO! and everything.  We had a geocache in the back of the TJ ready to
go also but we just ran out of time.  If I can find the route we made I'll
send it to you if you like.

Michael

----Original Message Follows----
From: Bill Burkett <wburkett@yahoo.com>
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #191 - 18 msgs
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:09:15 -0700

At 12:05 1/13/02, you wrote:

>From: "Larry Farquhar" <lfar@home.com>
>To: <az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com>
>Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] re. help with garmin files
>Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 22:23:30 -0700
>
>I couldn't find the link earlier. Here's where you can learn more about
>GeoBuddy and download it: http://www.ericcloninger.com/geocaching/geobuddy/
>
>Enjoy!
>Larry Farquhar
>Team "Wyle E"
>www.azjeeper.com

Any tips on using GeoBuddy, Larry?  Or, even better, where I can educate
myself?

I was planning a trip to Copperopolis and wanted to use the coordinates
provided at < http://az-offroad.com/copper.html#Getting%20There >, but they
needed translation to something my Garmin stuff could read.  Did it
manually (using the tools at < http://www.jeeep.com/details/coord/ >), but
it sure was a pain.  Sounds like GeoBuddy would help out with this, but I
couldn't figure out what kind of input it needed.