[Az-Geocaching] Re: Geocaching "Teams"

Stephen Drake az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:11:04 -0700

I haven't spoken (or written) a single word for you.  You told everyone
on here within the past 24 hours that you have a friend who's made logs
for you in South America.  Look at your posts of the following
date/times.

Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:12:13 -0700
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:46:02 -0700

Your spelling and grammar can be very difficult to understand at times.
Perhaps what we're all reading isn't what you're intending to write.