[Az-Geocaching] Timeline: Trail Gypsy & Cbx2

Stephen Drake az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 00:25:18 -0700

Ed,
    There's a distinction here between finding your 100th cache total
and finding your 100th cache in Arizona.  Using the Snaptek stats which
orders your logs in chronological order, I counted to 100 and came to
12/15 as the day both of you logged your 100th find in Arizona.  The
Snaptek stats don't give the cache details for outside Arizona so I
can't count that.
    Does that adequately explain why you come up with an earlier date
than the 12/15 I figured?  Perhaps I figured 12/15 during a time when
the Snaptek database got an incomplete refresh of data.  I can count it
up again.  Please understand I was counting the 100th cache found in
Arizona and not total.  Thanks.

-srdrake