[Az-Geocaching] Poison Oak/Ivy

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:23:18 -0700

This description helped a ton.  At least it lets me know that the immune
system doesn't work backwards on certain things.  It sounds in the case of
poison ivy/owk that it's actually better to NOT have much of an immunity.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek

Crossing my fingers that I never run into the stuff.... luckily it doesn't
grow very well in the desert