[Az-Geocaching] Both fixes have been made

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:40:13 -0800 (PST)

Or it was hotter than hell when the cache was hidden
and everyone was waiting for the temperature to cool
down to a tolerable level before trying it so they
didn't end up being a statistic themselves.

I did Bronco Butte because I thought it would be a
fun hike, and it turned out to be just that.  Doing
it in July would not have been enjoyable at all, IMHO.

Bob

=====
.