[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Geocaching Timeline

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:54:31 -0700 (MST)

And to be totally correct, team snaptek never actually touched the cache.
After I almost fell off the side of the rim (thanks Jason for catching me,
that could have been the beginning of an extremely bad day) and an
exhausting failed hike in and out and then back in, both memeber were to
tired to actually finish the hike up the side of the mountain to the
cache. We could see where it was from where we were, so we defiantly found
it, but the origional find was definatly cbx2.

Rim RR depot definatly get the award for most frustrating cache I have
ever been on.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek