[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Geocaching Timeline

Stephen Drake az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:22:15 -0700

I added an Arizona Geocaching Timeline on my stats and records webpage.
I tried to give a time perspective of when "landmark" occurrances
happened in the Arizona geocaching hobby.  I hope to also add dates and
notations for when 50th, 100th, 200th and 300th Arizona caches were
hid.  If you spot any error, please let me know (via email) or know of
any other landmarks that occurred in the Arizona geocaching hobby that I
could add.  I expect to add within a week n4/c's 100th cache found in
AZ.

http://www.geocities.com/taekwondoman2002/geocaching.html

-srdrake