[Az-Geocaching] Competition

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:44:55 -0700

> Just for the record, we're not participating in any "race" or
"competition".
> We do geocaching for our own enjoyment. I like reviewing the stats to see
> how active the Arizona geocaching community is - not as a measure of
> competition.

On the record, I would like to say that we are providing the stats for
informational uses only.  They are far to inaccurate to really mean anything
else.

We would at some time like to provide some competion stuff, but it would be
on an opt-in only basis and kept seperate from the rest of the stats.

How many people would be interested in some sort of opt-in competition?

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek