[Az-Geocaching] Noticed some things about the AZ stats

Stephen Drake az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 18:46:45 -0700

(1) For all people who have found caches in AZ, Wyle E hasn't found the
most caches.  Pokey&Gumby, who has found 10 caches in AZ, is ahead of
Wyle E in total caches 232-231.

(2) Trail Gypsy is the person/team who has found the most AZ caches
without logging a "can't find."  From now on, all caches hidden must be
hid well enough that Trail Gypsy can't find them.

(3) N4/c has found the most AZ caches for all people/teams who have not
hidden a cache.  Hey, you can buy most tupperware at any Bashas and ammo
boxes at Popular!!!!  (He's joked about this in an earlier listserv
message.)  Perhaps Wolfb8 needs to share some of her extremely positive
Cache Karma with n4/c.

(4) Mike the Mutant has found the most AZ caches for all people/teams
who haven't found a cache outside AZ.  Ridiculous given that Mike has
been known to have left Southwest Airlines stuff in various caches
(according to his logs).  Perhaps we should start a Flight Fund Account
in Mike's name to get him out of AZ for a weekend to hunt a few caches.

(5) Team Snaptek and Bob Renner are the only two people/teams in the Top
25 of caches found in AZ to have found their first cache in 2000.  It's
great to have teams who started in the infancy of this hobby and have
remained committed to making it fun for the rest of us.  It wouldn't be
as fun of a hobby had you teams laid the groundwork in AZ.

(6) I'm openly challenging someone to beat my record of 51 AZ caches
found in a month.  Like I said earlier, I predict that before 2002 is
up, someone will find 100 in a month.

-srdrake