[Az-Geocaching] Re: Stats Question

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 12:52:08 -0700

At 12:21 PM 1/7/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>WHY? Why bother asking that if you don't like what Snaptek is doing? YOU
>don't like the stats and just about EVERYBODY else does. Hmmm...does that
>say anything to anybody? Delete your OWN log entries that you voluntarily
>put there in the first place and GROW UP!!!!! And I mean ALL of you... I,
>and I am sure just about everybody else, is tired of this petty bickering.

I agree.

I have just about had it with this whole thread.  It has been said over and
over and over again that if you don't want your stats to show up just
remove your log entries.  I don't know how many other ways that this could
be said.

I enjoy geocaching a lot.  I am glad that I have met people from this list,
even if only via e-mail.  I hope to meet many of you at events when they
come up.  This thread aside I really enjoy this list, but come on people,
haven't we all had enough of this?

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache