[Az-Geocaching] A story about the Junk Drawer Junkie Cache

Larry Farquhar az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:14:43 -0700

Aha! So he's the culprit! Did he make that large pile of rocks with all of
the branches sticking out? It looked a little too fake - but we checked
anyway. :-)

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.snaptek.com]On Behalf Of Team
Cache-Quest
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 9:05 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] A story about the Junk Drawer Junkie Cache

Congratulations to Larry for another first find and to Ropingthewind for
their first cache.  There is no shame to coming in second to the mighty
"Wyle E",  I've gotten used to it.

Now that Team "Wyle E" has found our new Junk Drawer Junkie cache, I can
tell you all what happened while we were hiding it.  I was with my son and
we were looking for just the right spot.  After we hid the cache, I was
getting readings on the gps and I noticed my son was very busy moving rocks
around.  When I asked him what he was doing, he said he was making false
hiding places to fool Team "Wyle E".  I can't imagine where he gets his
competitive nature!

When I told him that "Wyle E" found the cache first, he said "Doh!"  I told
him he had watched too much Simpsons.

Have Fun All,
Jerry - Team Cache-Quest