[Az-Geocaching] Ladies night out

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 20:29:16 -0800 (PST)

Mimi,

First of all a belated Happy Birthday.  Ed mentioned
after Bronco Butte that he had to get home since it
was your birthday.  Then he stopped by at another
cache on the way home.

On you Ladies' Night Out, you should make it an event
cache.  Once you have a spot picked out, go ahead and
create the cache with the date of the event as the
date the cache was placed, and give any other info
you want.  That way, other cachers who aren't on this
email list will see the cache and might attend, and
all who do can get credit with a find.

Have fun,
Bob Renner

=====