[Az-Geocaching] Re: Stats Question

Jerry B Nelson az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:15:13 -0700

Except for one offhand comment a day or two ago, I've purposely stayed
out of the discussion concerning individual cacher's rights to not be
included in the snaptek stat site.  But if there are even a handful of
other similar sites (meaning like 7-8?) that list individual team stats,
it seems that no matter which side you agree with, non-inclusion of
posted information is a losing battle.

Jerry-Offtrail