[Az-Geocaching] Re: Stats Question

Cody Brown az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:43:33 -0700

Here's yet another stats site.

http://www.insidecorner.com/geocaching/stats/states.cgi?country=United%20Sta
tes&state=Arizona

Cody
Team CBX2

-----Original Message-----
From: srdrake@srpnet.com [mailto:srdrake@srpnet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 11:42 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Stats Question

Brian,
    I think you hit the nail on the head.  I compared your list of 62 caches
done in AZ with the 63 caches don in AZ off the geocaching.com list.  The
difference is that your list isn't counting Rancho (which has been archived
within the last few days).  So, your AZ total isn't counting that one and it
shows up as part of the non-AZ total when you subtract your AZ count from
the total done.  As I look closer, I see this is true of everyone else's
cache totals.  Thanks for the explanation.

-srdrake