[Az-Geocaching] Hostage Rescue De-Brief

Farquhar, Larry az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 08:07:09 -0700

Coyote pocketpal) had been taken hostage and was left in captivity at the
"Hang'em High" cache, a rescue operation was immediately planned and
flawlessly executed.

29 DEC 01 - 1800hrs(GMT)
Found the hostage held captive at N31 42.701 W110 52.545. The attached
pictures were taken to document the cruel treatment given by Team
Cache-Quest.
http://www.geocaching.com/cache/log/images/143672_200.jpg
http://www.geocaching.com/cache/log/images/143672_300.jpg
Just look into those innocent eyes, pleading for mercy.

30 DEC 01 - 0700hrs(GMT)
After providing warm shelter, the Wile E Coyote goodwill ambassador was
allowed a few days to recover from his ordeal.

1 JAN 02 - 2300hrs(GMT)
A mission debriefing was conducted. While many details of the captivity and
hostage rescue remain classified, the following excerpts of the debriefing
report MUST be revealed to the public:

Debriefer: "It's imperative we know how much Team Cache-Quest learned from
you. Did you revel any of our secrets?"

Wile E: "No.... I didn't... No... They acted like my friends at first, we
were getting along real well."

Debriefer: "But things turned around and they started asking about our
secrets, didn't they?"

Wile E: "Well, yes.... They demanded I tell them everything... But I didn't
say anything!"

Debriefer: "You've been a loyal goodwill ambassador for Team Wyle E, we know
you were under severe stress during this ordeal. Come now, we must know what
they learned from you. I promise, no punitive actions will be taken against
you."

Wile E: "Ahh... I held out as long as I could. They threatened to turn me
into road kill. I, well... might have... I might have given out the secret
to solving our Mission: Almost Impossible code. I'm soooo SORRY!"

02 JAN 02 - 1500hrs(GMT)
Based on the above revealed information, THIS explains how Team Cache-Quest
was able to easily, and quickly solve the encrypted clue to the Mission:
Almost Impossible cache without visiting any of the optional clue locations.

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com