[Az-Geocaching] Another email change

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:14:02 -0700

At 12:27 PM 2/26/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm very very sorry to hear that.  I hope you get better service than we
>did.

Can't speak for Phoenix, but the change over from Excite to Cox.net was
pretty bumpy down here.  I signed up pretty early with Cox when they opened
up down here.  It was pretty slow to start with but it only took them about
2 weeks to have everything up to speed.  Things were great until the change
over.  It took about 2 more weeks to get everything back up and running at
the speed I was used it.

Thing have been pretty good over the last few weeks.  I wish I could say
the same thing about the Sprint Broadband I have at my store.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache