[Az-Geocaching] Seven of Seven cache - No Find log

Trisha Radley az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:47:10 -0700

Larry.....

OH MY.... ALERT THE MEDIA!!!  :-)~~~~

YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T FIND SEVEN??????
(heh heh heh).....I can still be first!!!!!

Probably NOT.....just kidding, Larry.....actually, I am glad you got up here
to enjoy Lincoln's "sevens" (wasn't the bald eagle so cool??) And sorry you
worked so hard on the Seven and didn't find it. Can't help you there....I
only have 2 clues.

I have done the 2 easier ones (one and five) but due to medical reasons, it
is very difficult for me to do much hiking, very often (remember my carpal
tunnel surgery last fall? I also have tarsal tunnel syndrome (same idea, in
the feet) and peripheral neuropathy in my feet). Even "one of seven" put me
out (feet-wise) for a couple days after the hike and scramble....I hate the
idea that I have to "stay off my feet" (Dr's suggestion) after being so
active when I was younger, so I just do the best I can with caching and
enjoy reading about everyone else's exploits!

That's why it is such a "BIG" deal (ha ha) for me to get to 30 caches, much
less 100 or even your soon-to-be 300!!!! Time, and desire, I have. Physical
ability .....well....everyone has to deal with their own situations.

I look forward to your 300....and to everyone else's accomplishments, and I
can't wait to see if you actually can find Seven!

take care,

~~trisha