[Az-Geocaching] Can't find as info

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:35:43 -0700

I have noticed a trend in the way that people are logging caches.

There have been a number of logs, by a number of different people that are
logging caches on my watch list that they couldn't find as info notes.  In
the notes they say that they will change to "can't find" if someone else
finds it later.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the "can't find" for when you can't
find the cache, regardless of whether the cache is still there?

Is there some sort of shame in not being able to find a cache?  So far I
have only had to log one cache as a "can't find" and I really thought that
the cache had been taken based on the looks of the area but I still logged
that I couldn't find it.  Of course I later found out that the cache was
there and I just didn't find it.

I guess the only thing that I have noticed that bugs me more is the number
of people that have logged my multi part cache as found when they simply
find the first clue and in their log say that they will go after the rest
of the cache when they have the time.

Am I the only one that is bugged by this?

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache