[Az-Geocaching] West of the Pecos - Logs are back

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:50:25 -0800 (PST)

I can't change the logs from find to note and keep it
as being the other person's log.  We would have to get
everyone who put the log in originally to delete their
own log and reenter it as a note (on the older date of
course).  Everyone is free to do that as they please.

As I mentioned before, I won't delete anything until
we all decide what to do.

Bob

=====
.