[Az-Geocaching] West of the Pecos

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:44:31 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, but I deleted the fake logs.  I didn't think it
would be fair to have the fake logs on the system and
messing up the stats.  Perhaps, in hindsight, it would
have been better to leave them there.  The "new" cache
page is really the same one, just with the coordinates
and name modified.

Bob

=====
.