[Az-Geocaching] West of the Pecos

Scott Wood az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:25:41 -0700

--=====================_26074704==_.ALT

At 03:53 PM 2/13/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>so you mean it was all a trick?  There's no movie? no cache?
>Next you'll all be telling me there's no Santa Claus and Easter Bunny!!

I had really hoped that we would have been able to get up to Phoenix and
find a couple caches this past weekend and take part in West of the Pecos
conspiracy, but it just wasn't meant to be.

I did enjoy watching it as in unfolded via the internet though. :-)

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache

At 03:53 PM 2/13/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br>
mean it was all a trick?&nbsp; There's no movie? no cache?</font><br>
I had really hoped that we would have been able to get up to Phoenix and
find a couple caches this past weekend and take part in West of the Pecos
conspiracy, but it just wasn't meant to be.<br><br>
I did enjoy watching it as in unfolded via the internet though.
:-)<br><br>