[Az-Geocaching] Altoids Special (GC35E0) is archived

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 12:26:51 -0700 (MST)

Got it accounted for....

I could see the block watch calling a ton of attention for the cache, so
that some kid might have gone back for later, or if they are haveing an
actualy patrolling bock watch they might have brought it up in a meeting
and decided to remove it afterwards.
I'm guessing that because it was in a antoids can that it was probably
just thrown away as garbage by someone though.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek