[Az-Geocaching] Stats... here stats.. comm'ere boy.

Farquhar, Larry az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:39:02 -0700

Geez Brian! Getting your stats working again in such short time is
impressive!

Thanks again!

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Cluff [mailto:brian@snaptek.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 2:39 PM
To: 'az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com'
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Stats... here stats.. comm'ere boy.

We got a handle on all the changes, and the stats should be back to normal
in about 15 min or so from now :)

This should be a good change for the official site.  It should have him some
money in the long run on bandwidth by not having to see all the logs every
time, since most people probably aren't too interested in reading logs from
over a year ago on some caches.

I know that Jeremy has told Jason in the past that the cost of keeping the
site up was high and he was having a hard time making the payments.  I would
suggest that people donate to the official site if you can or at least buy
lots of geocaching swag to help support the thing we all love so much.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek