[Az-Geocaching] Coleman Travel Bug

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:00:57 -0700

> It took me a long time to track it down and the answer
> I got from more than one person was that they refuse to log anything on
the
> web pages

<rant on>
Thats a stupid attitude.  You HAVE to log travel bugs, if you don't then
there is no purpose to taking them from cache to cache.  My guess is that
the bug part of the name has something to with listening device type of bug.
You can listening in via the logs to the bugs adventures.

As for not logging anything on the site.... I can only hope that they go
after a bunch of very difficult caches that the previous person that doesn't
like to log didn't bother to mention something fairly important.... like
it's not there, or had to move it 30 feet... etc etc.
<rant off>

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek