[Az-Geocaching] Coleman Travel Bug

Farquhar, Larry az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:24:55 -0700

Sorry, but I (kind of) caused the screw-up. Normally, when I grab a
traveler, I take it home to log in and don't hide it until another day. This
time, we grabbed the Coleman traveler from the "Sacatan" cache, wrote down
the #, then re-hid it in the "Working for a living" cache an hour later. We
were out cache hunting all day and didn't get a chance to log it until the
evening.

I would bet Tres Hombres actually took it from the Working for a living
cache (even though they call it a lady bug traveller), then placed it in Big
Boys Toys. Then Team Sundancer grabbed it from there and it's on it's way to
Utah.

My final answer (guess) is.... Team Sundancer now has it in their
possession. I'll never release a bug again until I've properly logged it.
Again, sorry for the confusion I caused.

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Wood [mailto:wood@myblueheaven.com]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 12:44 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Coleman Travel Bug

Ok, I am really confused at this point.  I just sat down and read some of
the logs that popped up over the weekend.

Does anyone actually know where this bug is at?

http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=595

I have to admit, I am having a pretty bad experience with the travel bugs
that I have released.  They seem to get lost easily and it seems to only
take one person either finding it or planting with and not logging to
really screw things up.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache