[Az-Geocaching] A ranking list of...a different sort

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:02:24 -0700 (MST)

Search for caches near you on your "My cache page" on geocaching.com and
there is a link to "locationless caches" near the top of the resulting page
that you can click.  As of today, there are 297 of them out there and you'd
be surprised how many are literally outside your front door.  They are fun to
do once in a while, particularly if one of them pertains to something that
really interests you, but some of them seem pretty cheap too....

Jim.