[Az-Geocaching] Re Magellan Meridian

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:02:55 EST

--part1_41.28df81f0.2b422a9f_boundary

Hello,

 Team Spring has a Meridian they have been using for quite a while and are
very happy wi it. We purchased it at Walmart of all places, and they also
have a topo map software kit that includes a memory card stocked as well.
Frys electronics also carries  the Meridian as well as accessories for it.
Hope this helps.
J&T& Harry - Team Spring

--part1_41.28df81f0.2b422a9f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hello,<BR>
<BR>
 Team Spring has a Meridian they have been using for quite a while and are very happy wi it. We purchased it at Walmart of all places, and they also have a topo map software kit that includes a memory card stocked as well. Frys electronics also carries&nbsp; the Meridian as well as accessories for it.&nbsp; Hope this helps.<BR>
J&amp;T&amp; Harry - Team Spring</FONT></HTML>

--part1_41.28df81f0.2b422a9f_boundary--