[Az-Geocaching] .csv not.csf Custom Book

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:59:52 -0700

the custom book is for a palm type device like a palm pilot or a pocket
pc kinda thing....

it basically takes copies of the cache web pages and put them in a book
for you to carry along with you in electronic format, so you dont have
to kill alot of trees printing all the pages out!!!

jason