[Az-Geocaching] driveby geocaching

Mike Ingoglia listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:33:16 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_3E2D_01C2AAA0.FEDED1A0

Just witnessed a driveby geocaching adventure.  "The Kangaroo is =
Watching" is right outside our window.  Although I didn't see them =
arrive, I noticed 2 people very quickly place our cache back into it's =
hiding spot.   Almost out of nowhere a van pulled up, the door swung =
open, these two jumped in and the van took off... almost as a single =
rehearsed movement.  I was quite impressed by the swiftness of these =
fellow geocachers  :-)
------=_NextPart_000_3E2D_01C2AAA0.FEDED1A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Just witnessed a driveby geocaching=20
adventure.&nbsp; "The Kangaroo is Watching" is right outside our =
window.&nbsp;=20
Although I didn't see them arrive, I noticed 2 people very quickly=20
place&nbsp;our cache back into it's hiding spot.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Almost =
out of=20
nowhere a van pulled up, the door swung open, these two&nbsp;jumped in =
and the=20
van took off... almost as a single rehearsed movement.&nbsp; I was quite =

impressed by the swiftness of these fellow geocachers&nbsp;=20
:-)</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_3E2D_01C2AAA0.FEDED1A0--