Fw: [Az-Geocaching] Trisha hits triple digits

Sun, 22 Dec 2002 12:51:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
Thanks for the congrats, it's about time I hit the triples, huh??? :-)
And we did really enjoy the urban caches, esp. roadrunners' (#100)
which was ever-so-clever....well, we all enjoyed the geocaching except
my 15 year old daughter, who doesn't enjoy ANYTHING we do anymore!
Interestingly enough, GeoRaptor sent me a note that my log on his
"Hummingbird" was it's #100 log. (my #101). Too bad they didn't
coincide and make a double-triple (?) but I am still glad it was "No
Breeze", my hubby was absolutely tickled to find it and the clever
camo.
Hope you all have a great Christmas season. Watch the storms and be
safe!
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott