[Az-Geocaching] Look ma, no hands!

Regan Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:38:31 -0700

CASIO PAT2GP-1V GPS WATCH

(We REALLY have these in stock, many of our competitors DO NOT, though they
are still advertising them.  Be very careful of companies that don't
disclose their address and don't ship from their own warehouse)

   $199.99

NEW, FULL FACTORY WARRANTY FROM CASIO

CLOSE OUT SPECIAL, LIST PRICE $499.95

The new SATELLITE NAVI PAT2GP-1V uses the constellation of GPS satellites
that ring the globe to tell you your current location.  The watch employs a
built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery and high-density device mounting
to create a new SATELLITE NAVI watch that is even more compact and
lightweight than the original GPS first created by Casio last year.

The PAT2GP-1V comes bundled with special PC linking software that lets you
plot and manage GPS data from the watch on your personal computer. The PC
link software allows the user to import and display raster map images (BMP
or JPEG) on a computer. It also allows the user to plot a starting point,
waypoints, and final destination on the computer screen, and transfer the
route plan to the SATELLITE NAVI. The SATELLITE NAVI allows the user to
monitor current position on the SATELLITE NAVI screen, using defined
waypoints, and even keep track of the distance remaining to the destination
and the current bearing. Track points of movements are stored automatically
in SATELLITE NAVI memory, allowing the user to transfer the track points
back to the computer and track the route on the screen and even store the
information for future reference or route planning.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

Casio GPS Watch PAT2GP-1V

Interface Unit

AC Adapter