[Az-Geocaching] Why I live in Arizona (reason #57)

Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:08:45 -0700

As for the California site, Geobuster does not sound like a very happy
person.

Hiker

              trisha@brasher.com
                                                                To:                                         listserv@azgeocaching.com
              Sent by:                                          cc:
              az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.        Subject:   RE: [Az-Geocaching] Why I live in Arizona (reason #57)
              com

              Tuesday December 17, 2002 02:52 PM
              Please respond to listserv

Well...OK, so I was a bit confused for a few minutes. I went to see
what Rob was talking about with Denny's 402'nd find....I went to GCB0
(zero) 49 and found myself in Minnesota. Hm.

OK. So I tried GCBO (letter O)49 and.....geez, y'all better go and see
what is going on in California!! The Left Coast, the Granola State
(land of fruits, nuts and flakes), the People's Republic of California
(where, by the way, I grew up. Now I am in Arizona, Enough said) has
people over there who take tree-hugging (and "littering") to the
extreme.

Anyway, I did finally figure out, from a previous post, the Rob meant
GCB0F9 for the Silica cache thing. Sneaky, Denny.

I think the California deal is more interesting. Anybody see anything
like that before?

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

href="http://mail.brasher.com/jump/http://www.azgeocaching.com