[Az-Geocaching] "Obsessed geocacher found stuck in mud, film at 11"

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:15:37 -0700 (MST)

Hi Mike, Welcome aboard!
   We did Thompson Creek east of Show Low last winter in about a foot of
snow.  It was a great hike on a well traveled trail that was easy to follow.
Luckily the cache wasn't buried in the snow.  It was a great hike, though.
Lovely scenery and area which I'm sure would be repeated many times around
Show Low and Flagstaff.  I've noticed there are a lot more caches this year
up there than there were last year - what a difference a year makes.

Jim.

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Mike Ingoglia wrote:

> This is my first post (please, please, hold the applause).
>
> ...you can always get yourself an ATV...  If driven responsibly they tread
> very lightly due to the light weight and 3 psi tires and are virtually
> impossible to get stuck.  Hey Scott, maybe Brian and I will gain a little
> headroom with regard to number of finds on ya this winter by using the ATVs
> up north/east... well, ok, we have a loooooooooooong way to go.  I think
> geocaching in several feet of snow will add a whole new degree of
> difficulty.  :-)
>
> Mike
> Team Leaplab

Jim Scotti