[Az-Geocaching] Cache entropy

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:33:52 -0700

On Monday 16 December 2002 01:12 pm, trisha@brasher.com wrote:
> You would have to inquire at the local FS office where you want to go,
> that would be my best advice for local conditions. And I would be very
> careful even if there isn't much snow but it is muddy. Getting stuck
> is very easy if it is muddy. If it isn't too wet, and no storm is
> approaching, you are probably OK.

You could always try and hit the caches in the morning when the mud is still
frozen, that is if it got that cold the night before.
I had a great time in my new truck this last weekend while going along on an
elk hunt, that is till about 1pmish when it started to get muddy and I slid
into a rock and banged up my 1 week old nurf bars :(  at least now I don't
have to worry about banging them up anymore :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek