[Az-Geocaching] When Did Saskatchewan Annex Arizona? And Vice Versa?

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:50:26 -0700

It would probably be best to write the owner and ask him to fix the info on
their cache.  I would prefer that rather than writing a bunch of code to
clean spooge out of the database :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek