[Az-Geocaching] Off Topic

Bob Renner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:24:52 -0800 (PST)

My son attends high school at Brophy Prep.  Some time
ago a classmate of his, Alex Gantchev, was in a car
accident.  He is currently on life support and is not
expected to survive.  As a result, his family is
accumulating hugh medical bills.  The Brophy Dads Club
is sponsoring a benefit burger lunch tomorrow at the
school.  The cost is only $4 for a Bronco Burger,
chips, cookies and drink.  If anyone happens to be in
the area of Camelback and Central around noon to 2pm
Thursday and wants to help a good cause, drop by for
lunch.  I'll be helping out.  We will be setting up in
the mall area of the school (N33 30.310, W112 04.310).
There's parking just to the north of this.

Bob Renner