[Az-Geocaching] More on cache items

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:35:17 -0700

At 01:24 PM 12/10/2002 -0800, you wrote:

>I agree with Sara. I don't know when you went to school, Ken, but it
>is WAY different than when I went in the 70's. Obvious weapons and

Sadly it isn't different for the better.

I joke with my family and friends about how much jail time I would be doing
now if I were still in High School.  It was very common for us to take
hunting rifles with us to school and then go deer hunting after school.  We
didn't hide our guns, they were always kept in the rifle rack in the back
window of our pickups.  Yes, it was a very rural place, 3 towns shared the
same high school, and I graduated in a class of 25.  It is also very
different there now, but it was only the early to mid 80's when I was
there.  Sad really.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com