[Az-Geocaching] Re: Mileage?

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:28:38 -0700

--=====================_18842433==_.ALT

At 02:14 PM 12/10/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>hey I ask this tounge in cheek but could you add a few more miles and fix
>the first two stages at Falcon's view, I  found the first set of numbers
>pre rain but was unable to locate the small second one.

That raises an interesting question.  Which multi caches in Arizona require
the most miles driven from the first location?

Tucson only has a couple multi's, and only one of them requires a lot of
driving, but I will let others post about it if they want.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

At 02:14 PM 12/10/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
this tounge in cheek but could you add a few more miles and fix the first
two stages at Falcon's view, I&nbsp; found the first set of numbers pre
rain but was unable to locate the small second
That raises an interesting question.&nbsp; Which multi caches in Arizona
require the most miles driven from the first location?<br><br>
Tucson only has a couple multi's, and only one of them requires a lot of
driving, but I will let others post about it if they want.<br><br>