[Az-Geocaching] Permits for El Camino del Diablo

Mon, 9 Dec 2002 21:05:51 EST

--part1_1bf.1710bf6d.2b26a5ff_boundary

Steve,
Thanks for the details on obtaining permits.  This info will definately make
it easier on Shawna and I when we go to get ours, especially considering that
I had no idea where to start!
Thanks again,
Dave
Team DaSH

--part1_1bf.1710bf6d.2b26a5ff_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#008000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">Steve,<BR>
Thanks for the details on obtaining permits.&nbsp; This info will definately make it easier on Shawna and I when we go to get ours, especially considering that I had no idea where to start!<BR>
Thanks again,<BR>
Dave<BR>
Team DaSH</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1bf.1710bf6d.2b26a5ff_boundary--