[Az-Geocaching] Re: What we place in Urban Caches

Regan Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:01:29 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C29FB5.6164FB20

yes it was a really nice knife,
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: RAND HARDIN=20
  To: AZ-Geocaching=20
  Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 6:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: What we place in Urban Caches

  I'm wondering why, if this woman is so worried about her 10 year old =
son, is she allowing him to wander around parks without her!  After all! =
he could fall off some playground equipment, step on a piece of glass, =
find a poisonous critter, or get hit by a car on the way home!

  We do need to use common sense in what we place in caches, but most of =
these little pocket knives are no sharper than most everyday items that =
many children come in contact with.  I think she just wanted an excuse =
to keep the knife!

  Rand
  (RandMan)=20